The "FRIEND IN ME" Lesson Plan - SELF-RELIANCE
The "FRIEND IN ME" Lesson Plan is designed to help children cope with loneliess. After interviewing 100 children seperately, 87 of them said they were most sad when they were alone.
This plan is designed to help children find a friend within themselves. We are encouraging each other all the time to talk to others about our feelings which is wonderful... but what do we do when there is no one there to talk to?
Our "FRIEND IN ME" lesson plan, encourages children to talk to others about their feelings but is also a reminder that we can talk ourselves through our problems as long as we are mindful and kind to ourselves. This plan teaches children how to talk through their feelings alone, so they are able to come up with their own healthy solutions. It provides a self-help technique that allows them to find comfort and support in solitude.
All our home education lesson plans work hand in hand, providing children with powerful self-help techniques to help them stay emotionally and mentally strong.
YOU WILL GET:
- Welcome Pack and Information
- Worksheets to help children cope with loneliness and to encourage self-reliance skills.
- Daily Affirmations designed to affirm self-reliance skills.
- A daily, 5 minute, guided meditation to help children understand loneliness and bullying. The purpose of the meditation is to encourage children to talk about their feelings whilst also finding comfort in their own solitude.
- Affirmation word search to introduce new, self-reliant, positive words to your children's vocabulary.
- "FRIEND IN ME" by Sammy & The Sparks (the single)
- "FRIEND IN ME" (the backing track)
- "FRIEND IN ME" Lyric Sheets
- "FRIEND IN ME" official, sing-along, music video in HD.