lesson plans like you have never seen them before.
"I LOVE ME" is a song I wrote to help children sustain and grow their confidence. Like all "Sammy & The Sparks" songs, "I LOVE ME" is written as an affirmation. The song is designed to encourage children to:
- Think about and appreciate their own, unique beauty.
- Teaches them the difference between confidence and arrogance.
- Encourages them to see the beauty within other people, without seeing an absence of beauty within themselves.
note: lesson plans are available as electronic copies only
"Sammy & The Sparks has really lifted my daughter. She has gained confidence in realising that she has a great deal to offer to others and that she is lucky to be herself!" - Alexia johnson (happy mum)
in each plan You Will Get:
- Welcome Pack and Information
- Worksheets to ENCOURAGE LOVING, thoughtful conversations.
- Daily Affirmations, affirming strong, positive. beliefs.
- A DAILY, 5 MINUTE, Guided Meditation to encourage mindfulness and self-awareness.
- an affirmation Word Search TO INTRODUCE NEW, positively powerful WORDS TO YOUR CHILDREN'S VOCABULARY.
- a song
- a backing track
- lyric sheets
- an official, sing-along, music video in HD.