The "BAD BUBBLES" Lesson Plan - MINDFULNESS
The "BAD BUBBLES" Lesson Plan is designed to introduce children to the art of meditation and day to day mindfulness and self-awareness. The whole plan focuses on teaching children how to cope with bad thoughts and negative feelings. They will learn how to not define themselves by their bad thoughts, how normal it is to have bad thoughts and how to deal with those thoughts in a healthy and mindful way.
All our home education lesson plans work hand in hand, providing children with powerful self-help techniques to help them stay emotionally and mentally strong.
YOU WILL GET:
- Welcome Pack and Information
- Worksheets to help children identify and cope with their bad thoughts and negative feelings. Sheets designed to encourage loving, thoughtful conversations between you.
- Daily Affirmations designed to affirm self-awareness around our thinking.
- A daily, 5 minute, Guided Meditation to help children cope with their bad thoughts and feelings.
- Affirmation word search to introduce new, mindful words to your child's vocabulary.
- "BAD BUBBLES" by Sammy & The Sparks (the single)
- "BAD BUBBLES" (the backing track)
- "BAD BUBBLES" Lyric Sheets
- "BAD BUBBLES" official, sing-along, music video in HD.